Archive for May, 2012
- A top prospect autograph with a print run of 10 for just a shade over $5. Impressive @nyr4life- Thomas Hickey Auto 7/10
- Another grab by @nyr4life that is a more than stellar pickup. $9.99 for a Mirror black is a good deal any day of the week! Thomas Plekanec Mirror Black 11-12 Certified 1/1
- @sellmycardsonline grabbed a Sam Bradford 2011 Prime Signatures Autograph numbered to 25 for $17.11 after getting a second chance offer from a seller who listed the card with a reserve that wasn’t met. Congrats on adding that to your Bradford collection.
- An anonymous submitter (not sure if it was intentionally anonymous) found this Maurice Cheeks Cramer’s Choice style autograph #’d to 74 from Panini Preferred and the nicest looking version outside of the green one, for only $7.50.
Keep submitting your steals to us via twitter or through our steal submitter.
Grab a personal collection item you’ve been wanting for quite a while at a bargain price? Find a Brett Favre RC with the auction title spelled “Farve”. We want to hear about it.
Send us a link (a story if you’d like) and we’ll post it to our soon to be revealed eBay steals page. We’ll probably tweet or post it to our facebook as well.
Advertise your auctions by sending us a link to an individual auction. Submit as many as you want. Just know that if the price is too high it won’t be posted.
The promo in question will give 10 lucky winners a chance to get their own card in 2013. While only one of them will get their card in the 2013 Bowman set, at least all 10 will be getting a Yu Darvish autographed ball. While that’s cool dropping 10 of these in a product with an absolutely insane high print run doesn’t get many collectors drooling. Here is the release from Topps. What’s your take? Our take is that nobody but half of dozen people on the planet will want the card of the winning collector. I’m sure there will be parallels of said collector as well. Imagine pulling the red 1/1 of John Smith, Right hand pitcher pourer, from Pittsburgh, PA. No thanks.
To claim one of these autographs all you have to do is the following:
1. Follow both of our twitter accounts @cardgeeksblog and @brentrschultz
2. Tweet to either one explaining why you want a certain autograph we pulled
3. Comment on this article with how much money you saved by getting one of these free from us after searching for the autograph on eBay.
4. Thank us!
As long as an auto hasn’t been claimed and you are legitimately a fan of the player or his new NFL team we’ll ship the auto out to you ASAP. Here is what we pulled from the new 2012 Sage Autographed box containing 14 packs with an Autograph in each box. We’ll also send you base of your favorite players if you would like. Thanks for checking in!